Clear, transparent, comprehensive and comparable disclosure of corporate sustainability information is a critical success factor for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by improving the quality and availability of information about sustainability issues in the market.
Join us in November 2023 for our Sustainability Reporting Month webinar series to:
- Find out about the growing suite of ESG-related reporting standards
- Hear about leading sustainability reporting practices, frameworks, and tools to help support you in improving the quality, relevance, and impact of your sustainability reporting
- Prepare for regulatory changes and responses to sustainability reporting and disclosure frameworks
- Week 1 – An overview of the reporting landscape: absorbing the alphabet soup | Wednesday 8 November 12.00pm-1.00pm (AEDT)
- Week 2 – Social: Unpacking the future of communicating human rights performance | Wednesday 15 November 12.00pm-1.00pm (AEDT)
- Week 3 – Environmental: Successful Strategies for Climate & Nature Disclosure | Thursday 23 November 12.00pm-1.00pm (AEDT)
- Week 4 – Integration, practical strategies for success and future directions | Wednesday 29 November 12.00pm-1.00pm (AEDT)
UNGCNA Participants are entitled to complimentary tickets, contact us to receive your access code or keep an eye out for our participant only invitation coming soon.
Please note, a member of our team will review the registration list to ensure eligibility.