Week 3 Webinar – Environmental: Successful Strategies for Climate & Nature Disclosure
This session dives into climate and nature-positive disclosure frameworks and tackles some of the most pressing issues and strategic decisions facing reporting professionals. It takes a cross-sectoral approach to discussing strategies for Scope 3 success, nature-positive reporting and targets, net-zero certification schemes and climate-related financial risks and opportunities. As companies mature in their reporting capabilities, this session also touches on strategic operations and benchmarks for successful net-zero and nature-positive impact.
- Anna Stewart, Head of Sustainability Governance & Engagement, Coles Group
- Sarah Day, Principal Consultant, Nature & Agriculture, Edge Impact
- Shae de Waal, Director, Climate Change & Sustainability, EY Australia
- Jane Kern, Head of Impact Management, Bank Australia
- Dr Renzo Mori Jr, Sustainability Manager, Measure & Reporting, Australia Post & Senior Research Fellow, RMIT
- Dr Evan B Center, Environment and Climate Change Manager, UN Global Compact Network Australia
Clear, transparent, comprehensive and comparable disclosure of corporate sustainability information is a critical success factor for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by improving the quality and availability of information about sustainability issues in the market.
Join us in November 2023 for our Sustainability Reporting Month webinar series to:
- Find out about the growing suite of ESG-related reporting standards
- Hear about leading sustainability reporting practices, frameworks, and tools to help support you in improving the quality, relevance, and impact of your sustainability reporting
- Prepare for regulatory changes and responses to sustainability reporting and disclosure frameworks
UNGCNA Participants are entitled to complimentary tickets, contact us to receive your access code or keep an eye out for our participant only invitation coming soon.
Please note, a member of our team will review the registration list to ensure eligibility.