Reporting to workstream managers, the Programmes Coordinator is a full-time role responsible for supporting the delivery and growth of UNGCNA’s programming across our four workstreams: Business & Human Rights, Environment & Climate Change, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Sustainable Development.
This position is a great opportunity for individuals wanting to pursue a role in the corporate responsibility and sustainability fields.
It is anticipated that the Programmes Coordinator will work a minimum of two days per week on the Anti-Bribery & Corruption workstream, with the balance of time allocated across the Business & Human Rights, Environment & Climate Change, and Sustainable Development workstreams. Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and management of event content in a manner that supports the delivery of workstream activities. This includes managing the logistics for our suite activities (i.e., roundtables, webinars), the developing supporting materials (i.e., invitation copy, agendas, speaker briefs, presentations) and preparing event summary/outcome documents.
- Working alongside the Programmes Team to assist with the development of publications (e.g., opinion pieces, reports, and blogs) and carrying out desktop research.
- Coordinating grant reporting and writing and ensuring that reporting schedules and deadlines are met.
- Supporting the Programmes Team with administrative and coordination activities including preparing of monthly reports, agendas, and invites, talking points, presentations and follow-up of outcomes and decisions.
- Providing support to Programmes Team priorities and other strategic priorities, administrative needs and special projects including, where appropriate Board related requests/briefs.
- Collaborate with the Communications Manager and Stakeholder Engagement Manager to support inputs to participant engagements, social media and other communications and marketing materials (including the Bribery Prevention Network website and social media).
- Provide support to timely data collection and report-out of programme-related activities, metrics, and internal requests.
- When required, support the effective delivery of grant requirements and/or UN Global Compact Network Australia programme delivery channels (e.g., Bribery Prevention Network, Ambition Accelerators, Insight Series)
- Performs any other duties assigned, as required.
Download the full position description including the competencies, requirements and values.
Apply with a cover letter and CV (separate documents) that address the competencies and requirements by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30 June 2023.