Week 4 Webinar – Integration, practical strategies for success and future directions
With momentum gathering towards mandatory reporting, companies need to properly resource their reporting functions and reach the maturity necessary to disclose accurate information and progress against impactful targets. To do so, appropriate cross-functional mechanisms need to be put in place for sustainability and finance teams — as well as other critical areas – to integrate sustainability reporting into broader organsiational objectives. This webinar draws on various experts to discuss how to set up organisations for mandatory reporting success.
- Fiona Reynolds, Chair, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Adrian Berthault, Group Head of ESG Reporting and Disclosures, Westpac
- Matthew Stephenson, Senior Manager Investor Relations and ESG, Port of Newcastle
- Julia Bourke, Programmes Coordinator, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Dan Wilcock, Sustainability & Governance Manager, UN Global Compact Network Australia (facilitator)
Clear, transparent, comprehensive and comparable disclosure of corporate sustainability information is a critical success factor for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by improving the quality and availability of information about sustainability issues in the market.
Join us in November 2023 for our Sustainability Reporting Month webinar series to:
- Find out about the growing suite of ESG-related reporting standards
- Hear about leading sustainability reporting practices, frameworks, and tools to help support you in improving the quality, relevance, and impact of your sustainability reporting
- Prepare for regulatory changes and responses to sustainability reporting and disclosure frameworks
UNGCNA Participants are entitled to complimentary tickets, contact us to receive your access code or keep an eye out for our participant only invitation coming soon.
Please note, a member of our team will review the registration list to ensure eligibility.