Marsden Jacob Associates are leading economics, public policy, markets, and strategy advisors. We help clients to shape the future wisely.
Established in 1996, we have grown to be a leading Australian economics, policy, markets and strategy advisory, and Australia’s leading natural resources economic advisors. We specialise in developing bespoke solutions for bespoke issues in the areas of water, energy and clean energy, environment and sustainability, agriculture and earth resources, waste and recycling, transport, and public policy.
We are passionate about what we do, and the positive social, environmental, and economic contributions are dedicated to getting our clients the best outcomes.
Our work helps our clients make well-informed decisions, supported by strong evidence. We use robust and transparent economic frameworks and evaluation approaches. Our work combines intellectual discipline, technical rigour, creative thinking, real-world experience, and common sense. Our advice is pragmatic, workable, and importantly, it’s always in plain English.
We are continuously learning and developing as a firm, drawing from the experiences, knowledge, and expertise of all our staff. This is reflected in our core principles and values:
- We are highly collegiate and work on the merit of ideas and arguments, not rank.
- We recognise, celebrate, and communicate our successes. We strive to develop a culture that recognises and communicates the good efforts of our team.
- We talk straight and honestly. We engage in regular constructive, open and honest two-way communication throughout the firm and with our clients. We talk with empathy and respect, ensuring we are a positive workplace.
- We make sustained, outcome-focused contributions to making Marsden Jacob a better place to work. We encourage staff to get in and create positive change by identifying opportunities and acting on them.
- We practice what we preach. We are carbon neutral. We meet social, environmental, transparency and governance performance objectives through our agreed commitments and targets as a Participant of United Nations Global Compact.
You can find out more about us and get in contact at www.marsdenjacob.com.au