Hall Contracting is a privately-owned, Australian dredging, civil and marine construction company with offices in the Australia, Fiji, and South-East Asia. With more than 75 years of experience and a knowledgeable senior management team leading the way, we have the systems and procedures in place to successfully carry out a diverse range of projects. We are driven by a commitment to provide our clients with a world-class service and to ensure the successful delivery of environmentally resilient, high-quality infrastructure.
As one of Australia’s and the Pacific’s top tier dredging, civil and marine contractors, we deliver large-scale works for all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organisations across Australia, the Pacific Islands and South-East Asia. Hall Contracting has developed a reputation for delivering practical solutions that set the bar in quality. We have proven expertise in working in complex and demanding project environments, and are renowned for tackling some of the world’s most challenging and remote dredging and marine projects.
As a company, Hall Contracting has:
- Extensive experience in the civil infrastructure, maritime civil construction, dredging and reclamation.
- We own and operate our own fleet of civil earthmoving machinery as well as the largest fleet of dredges in Australia and the South Pacific.
- The ability to reduce supply chain and logistics risk by utilising our own marine transport fleet if needed.
- Local knowledge of construction operations and environmental conditions in Australia and the Pacific.
- Commitment to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by being involved in the United Nations Global Compact.
- Extensive experience in managing project risks and identifying opportunities to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients and end users.
At Hall Contracting we value our client relationships and we work hard to deliver a first-class experience in a cooperative manner.