Edelman Australia and the Global Compact Network Australia (GCNA) are delighted to invite you to the inaugural Edelman Australia Trust Barometer 2021: Key Trends in Business Webinar on 23 February 2021 at 9:30 AM AEDT. This webinar examines the 2021 trust and credibility survey results and highlights key trends for businesses to adopt.
In this webinar, the CEO of Edelman Australia, Michelle Hutton, will present the results of the 2021 Trust Barometer and discuss the metrics used to translate the data into real-world insights. In addition, the GCNA’s Workstream Chairs will present key trends for businesses to consider in 2021.
As the pandemic continues to impact economies around the globe and Australia looks to commence its first round of COVID-19 vaccinations, it is critical for businesses to have sound information to guide their business strategy.
Join us as we explore key trends, risks, and opportunities for Australian businesses.
- The Trust Index results Insights on the Trust metrics and key takeaways from the Edelman Australia Trust Barometer for 2021
- The link to key business trends across Environment and Climate Change, Business and Human Rights, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Kylie Porter, Executive Director, GCNA
- Michelle Hutton, CEO, Edelman Australia & Board Chair, Edelman Asia Pacific
- Sasha Courville, Director and Chair of Environment, GCNA
- Rachel Nicolson, Chair of Anti-Bribery & Corruption, GCNA
- Vanessa Zimmerman, Director and Chair of Business & Human Rights