Climate-related risks and broader sustainability issues are becoming a prominent agenda item for boards and businesses, driven by increased stakeholder demand and regulator focus. In Australia and New Zealand, climate-related financial disclosure requirements are evolving rapidly to keep pace with international developments. The pace of change means it’s important that accountants are proactively looking at how they can support businesses as they adapt.
Join us to:
- understand key climate-related financial developments
- learn about regulatory changes happening in Australia and New Zealand, and
- hear from Chartered Accountants who are currently leading organisations and clients through climate-related reporting.
- Anna Stewart, Director, UN Global Compact Network Australia (Moderator)
- Siobahn Hammond CA, Acting Director, AASB Sustainability Reporting
- Dr Amelia Sharman, Director Sustainability Report, XRB
- David Pacey CA, National Technical Partner, Grant Thornton NZ
- Michael Romas CA, Technical Accounting Manager, Group Finance, Australia Post
- Date: Tuesday 6 June 2023
- Time: 1.00pm – 2.00pm AEST
- Location: Online (Zoom)