At the nexus of circularity, research, policy and private sector engagement is an opportunity to solve some of the world’s largest resourcing and waste issues. Although circular economy issues with soft plastics are often salient, the impact of circularity on business spans far beyond the topic of plastics and packaging. Indeed, for a truly circular economy, we must also address private sector engagement with mineral extractives, food waste, logistics, electronics, textiles, infrastructure and development. This event addresses the variety of circular economy issues for Australian businesses and investors.
Register below to join us for drinks and discussion in Sydney on Thursday 12th October at 5.30pm (AEDT). We’ll be led by our fantastic panel and driven by questions from our audience. This event will provide an opportunity to engage with like-minded organisations, connect with UNGCNA team members and hear from a number of our participants to discuss circularity solutions through the lens of their business expertise.
Special thanks to Deloitte for hosting this wonderful evening.
Our featured panel includes:
- Larry Marshall, Circular Economy Ministerial Advisor & Former CEO, CSIRO
- Brooke Donnelly, General Manager, Sustainability, Coles Group
- Lachlan Feggans, Senior Director, Sustainability and ESG, Corporate and APAC, Brambles
- Jill Riseley AM, Partner, Deloitte
- Dr Evan Center, Environment and Climate Change Manager, UN Global Compact Network Australia