Accelerating Sustainability in Infrastructure Through Collaboration
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is the peak body for infrastructure sustainability in Australia and New Zealand. We are a member-based, not-for-profit and certified social enterprise with the purpose of accelerating sustainability outcomes in infrastructure. We do this in the following ways;
- With an Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating scheme for planning, design, construction and operations of infrastructure assets,
- Education, training and capacity building,
- Connecting suppliers of sustainable products and services with projects through ISupply,
- Bringing together experts to share knowledge and lift the community of practice,
- Recognition and rewarding best practice.
ISCA’s greatest strength is our community of engaged stakeholders – we have a great deal of expertise within our network of members. We position ourselves as a network for collaboration, discussion and education. Our regular events, conferences and seminars facilitate knowledge sharing, and enable experts to get together in a focused environment.