Gender Equality: Moving Beyond Compliance
rachel | April 13, 2020
According to the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Report 2020, at the current rate, it will take another 257 years to close the economic participation and opportunity gap between men and women.
Investors, employees, and consumers want more than just inclusion policies from business. They want to see a fundamental shift in company culture that promotes an authentic, diverse and inclusive environment. It’s time to accelerate action to meet the target of Gender Equality by 2030.
In this interactive webinar, hosted by the Global Compact Network Australia and ANZ we explore what your organisation, and other Australian businesses, can do to take action on this pressing issue. Join us as we hear from:
- Gerard Florian – Group Executive, Technology, ANZ
- Jill Campbell – Group General Manager, Investor Relations, ANZ
- Giles Gunesekera – Chief Executive Officer, Global Impact Initiative
- Heidi Roberts – Partner, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Sally Bruce – Former Chief Executive Officer, AMP Bank and Non-Executive Director