Join the UN Global Compact Network Australia and EY for breakfast and a panel discussion to mark the release of our latest guidance publication for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Reducing Emissions and Respecting Human Rights.
The launch will feature a discussion on the key findings in the publication with the following UN Global Compact Network Australia and EY representatives:
- Fiona Reynolds, Chair, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Chris Caskey, Manager, Human Rights, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Alexandra Banks, Oceania Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Courtney Ban, Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Date: Wednesday 26 April 2023
- Time: 8.30am – 9.30am
- Location: EY Sydney, 200 George Street, Sydney, 2000
About the publication: Reducing Emissions and Respecting Human Rights
Our latest guidance publication focuses on the challenges and opportunities for Australian SMEs looking to decarbonise their business. In particular, the publication highlights how Australian SMEs can demonstrate their commitment to decarbonising their business in a rights-respecting way and identify risks to people throughout each stage of the decarbonisation process.
A digital copy of Reducing Emissions and Respecting Human Rights will be available to all attendees during the event.