Mounting expectations from customers, employees and investors, an ever-growing sustainability ecosystem and limited resources can make the sustainability journey feel complex and challenging. Join the United Nations Global Compact for an informative webinar on Friday, 28 June to learn how we can help cut through the complexity by enabling your company to build trust and transparency, achieve your sustainability objectives and help shape the world’s sustainability agenda.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How sustainability can give your company a competitive advantage
- The latest guidance, training, tools and support available from the UN Global Compact
- Programmatic activities, partnerships and connections available in your local network
- Amira Alfa, Senior Manager of Participant Engagement, UN Global Compact
- Kylie Porter, Executive Director, Global Compact Network Australia
- Susan Mizrahi, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Australian Postal Corporation
Register here to attend the webinar. Can’t attend? Register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation.